Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 73rd Birthday, Bill Cosby!


"Do you know how to tread water?"

"The POLICE are your mother and father."

"The belt will wail tonight!"

"I've always heard about people having a conniption but I've never seen one. You don't want to see 'em. My wife's face... split. My wife's face split, and the skin and hair split and came off of her face so that there was nothing except the skull. And orange light came out of her hair and there was glitter all around. And fire shot from her eye sockets and began to burn my stomach and she said, "WHERE DID THEY GET CHOCOLATE CAKE FROM?" And I said, "They asked for it!" And the children who had been singing praises to me... LIED on me and said, "Uh-uh! We asked for eggs and milk... AND DAD MADE US EAT THIS!" And my wife sent me to my room... which is where I wanted to go in the first place."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZL-ToB1cA&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment