Saturday, July 31, 2010

This Kid is Alright


The great Sarah Morris of Los Angeles sent me this challenge on Facebook...and Pete Townshend's lyrics have been really resonating lately with me...

Using only song names from one artist, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to at least 15 people and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
The Who

Are you a male or female?
A Man in a Purple Dress

Describe yourself:
I Don't Even Know Myself

How do you feel:
I Can't Explain

Describe where you currently live:
Armenia City in the Sky

If you could go anywhere where would you go?
Going Mobile

Your favorite form of transportation:
Magic Bus

Your best friend is:
How Many Friends...too many to count

What's the weather like:
Blue, Red, and Grey

Favorite time of day:
5:15

If your life was a TV show, it would be called:
Another Tricky Day

What is life to you:
Amazing Journey

Your fear:
I Can't Reach You

What is the best advice you have to give:
Love Ain't for Keeping

Thought for the Day:
Won't Get Fooled Again

How I would like to die:
In the Ether

My soul's present condition:
Getting in Tune (with the straight and narrow)

My motto:
Love, Reign O'er Me

No comments:

Post a Comment